Hi All!
Faye Grace and Andrew had a blast this Halloween tricking and treating. I made Grace and Andrew's costumes of nurse and ninja, but bought Faye's vampire-empiress dress online. They got good use out of them wearing them to the Ward Halloween party, the school costume parade, and our neighborhood trick or treating night.
While I was away, Devon and the kids carved some pumpkins, but we discovered that they spoiled when we returned. So yesterday aftrnoon, I helped the kids carve new jack o'lanterns. Grace said she wanted "star eyes" on her pumpkin; Andrew wanted a "vampire" pumpkin and Faye designed her own face. They turned out great, I think. Hope you all had a great Halloween.
Now that Halloween is over, it's time to focus on Faye's upcoming baptism happening in 29 days! Check out her Baptism Photos taken by the lovely Amy Rahm. Check out Amy's blog and the pics at http://www.amyleighphoto.blogspot.com/ Faye's photos are under the headline: "She's a natural" Enjoy!!
Upcoming posts will include:
Trip to NYC
Australia Pics (dec 2007)
Also, I'm hoping to update my blog so it looks cooler. Check back to see changes. Thanks to T Millet for starting up her blog and sending it my way. Love it! Also Kristie B. we sort of lost touch there for a while. Glad to hear from you!!
Love Sonia XXOO
3 comments:
awww.. the kids look awesome! I am so glad you started up blogging again. I was missing you girl. You started me on this blogging thing and then you just quit. LOL
Love ya
t
I love the costumes. Sounds like you guys are doing well.
About James writing Faye on Webkinz, I don't think that James knows how to spell yet, she can't read, so I am pretty sure she isn't telling her that she is moving back to WI. We aren't. Boo hoo. I really miss the city. She might be sending her little pre written messages on Webkinz, but that is all. How funny.
Great to hear from you: )
The kids look fantastic! Great job on their costumes. We'll have to update our fridge picture.
Faye's pictures are beautiful! She looks like a little angel! We sure are excited for her.
Post a Comment